Do you work in career services, job placement, career center, disability services, veteran’s services, one-stop center, worksource center, or other similar settings? Do you help individuals prepare for and secure employment? Do you counsel individuals in their job search, employment, and career success? Do you work in human resources, recruiting, talent acquisition? If so, then you’re in the right spot.
Since 1969, the California Placement Association (CPA) has been a leader in offering ‘best practice’ solutions, professional development, and engaging networking opportunities for employment, career, and human resource professionals across the State of California. Our membership is diverse and includes professionals from:
- California Community Colleges
- 4yr Universities/UC/CSU’s/Private Colleges
- One Stop and Worksource Centers
- Non-Profit Agencies
- For-Profit Agencies
- Access to the CPA Members-only listserv offering direct email access to the entire CPA membership to share ‘best practices’, explore challenging situations, and networking!
- Discounted registration to all Regional Workshops.
- Discounted registration to the Annual Conference.
- Access to the CPA Membership Directory
- Access to the CPA LinkedIn Group
- Ability to run for Executive Board positions
- Nominate and elect Executive Board Members
- Professional development, networking, and resource sharing with a great group of professionals across education, government, private, and non-profit settings.
JOIN CPA TODAY!
We offer two types of memberships. All memberships expire on June 30th. We accept new membership applications throughout the year. To gain the full benefit of your membership, renew on July 1st!
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP $60 / year
- A single membership to CPA for one professional.
ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERSHIP $150 / year
- Includes up to three individuals from your organization.
- Additional members beyond the included three; $45 each.
CPA MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS
Questions about CPA Membership? Contact Wilda Wallace, email@example.com
Other CPA Information or questions, contact our CPA President.